- Keynote speakers; insight and expert advice
- Fresh thinking; make excellent decisions to fast track your progress
Thursday 17th November @2pm GMT London time – Live online for FREE.
GLOBAL BRAINSTORM: BUILD MORE ENTREPRENEURIAL CITIES
Is your city entrepreneurial? What is an entrepreneurial city? Would being part of a strong entrepreneurial ecosystem support you? How is your city actively encouraging an innovative environment for entrepreneurs? If you’re looking to make your city more entrepreneurial then this Brainstorm is a must:
The challenge: Cities are vibrant environments in which entrepreneur can thrive to better benefit the overall economy – as policy makes and planners make improvements, what more can be done to support entrepreneurs?
THIS BRAINSTORM considers what cities need to successfully attract and grow a sustainable and friendly entrepreneurial ecosystem.
An interactive event – live, online FOR FREE*.
Join key speakers, watch a livestream, participate in advanced thinking and add your comments to the conversation.
- Brainstorming using the Whether™ mind tool – learn an advanced thinking technique in less than one hour.
- Think about your own ideas – in-depth and with fresh structure for original outcomes and opportunities you may have overlooked.
- Listen to leading experts – broaden your understanding with educated input, ask them what you need to know.
- Draw your own map and give yourself a clear set of directions – your immediate action plan, putting your ideas into practice.
- Connect with like-minds, accelerate your growth and grow your network.
- Clarify the complex – share your conundrum and discover proven success strategies from others who may have been there before.
- Share your valuable insight or unique experiences for the benefits of a better world – this isn’t compulsory, you may keep quiet if you prefer.
- Learn from leading results – we’ll share the outcomes of this event with you – we usually learn something radical that’s often extremely helpful!
This event is hosted by Celia Gates, author of From Brainwave To Business and creator of the Whether™ Mind Tool. Celia has been involved in GEW since its conception. She was one of the original Ambassadors for Enterprise UK having built her business on the back of an idea that won the British Consumer Invention of the year. Lateral thinker, consultant and entrepreneur, Celia will guide you through an advanced thinking exercise designed to help you disrupt your usual way of thinking, broaden your perspective and simplify your solutions so you gain clear focus and added energy to empower your actions from this inspiring event.
For more about the Global Brainstorm and past GEW brainstorms please visit:http://www.theglobalbrainstorm.com
*You will need a large sheet of plain paper and something to write with to take part in this workshop – that or a mind mapping tool. You’re invited to draw your own mind map as we all brainstorm together.
REGISTER TO JOIN THIS EVENT – CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW